|Budget Resource and Allocation Committee - Cindy Henning and Jayne Myrick, Co-Chairs|
- Cindy Henning, Physical Education Instructor/Coordinator
- Trina Kilty, Distributed Learning/Outreach Instructional Designer
- Roger Findley, Cisco Technology Instructor
- Arlene Lester, Facilities and Events Program Manager
- Chad Marley, Chief Technology Officer*
- Dennis McAllister, HR Specialist, HRIS & Records Management
- Jayne Myrick, Budget Coordinator
- Dan Russell, Student
- Jodi Weppner, Justice Studies Coordinator*
- Bill Zink, Physical Plant Assistant Director
The Budget Resource and Allocation Committee is responsible for providing a college-wide perspective on the budget development process, offering objective, unbiased review of budgets of individual areas on campus, providing support for those areas in completing required forms, examining areas for efficiency or needs, and initially forming a recommendation for the College's budget to College Council and the President. This group also facilitates the process for collecting, examining, and ranking requests for one-time and/or strategic initiative funds. The committee may facilitate the process for collecting, examining, and ranking requests for new staff.
|Institutional Planning - President Schaffer, Interim Chair** |
- President Joe Schaffer*
- Kari Brown-Herbst, Internet Technology Instructor*
- Mohamed Chakhad, Physics/Math/Engineering Instructor
- Jeri Griego, Accounting/Business Instructor
- Judy Hay, Student Services Vice President*
- Rachel Martinez, SAGE TRiO Project Advisor
- Allen Price, Transitional Services Manager
- Maryellen Tast, Lifelong Learning Center Dean
**Associate Vice President of Institutional Effectiveness will be the permanent chair when hired.
The Institutional Planning Committee works with schools, divisions and departments to craft operational and strategic initiatives as well as the appropriate budgetary requests to fund them as needed. The committee also plays an integral role in the development of the College's Strategic Plan and ensuring other plans on campus are driven/connected to it. The committee will identify and recommend those initiatives of the College that should be reported as AQIP action projects for accreditation purposes.
|Institutional Effectiveness - Ann Murray, Chair|
- Amy Ehlman, Academic Affairs Administrative Assistant
- Karen Lange, Library Director
- Ann Murray, Institutional Research Manager*
- Ed Olson, Integrated Systems Training Lab Program Director/Instructor
- Chrissy Renfro, Advising and Career Services Director*
- Val Rodekohr, Dental Hygiene Program Director
- Shannon Zavorka, ACC Math Instructor
The Institutional Effectiveness Committee is responsible for monitoring and evaluating the performance of the institution, and/or campus AQIP, operational plan, and strategic initiatives through the collection and analysis of evidence and data related to these activities. A key component of this committee is to collect, analyze, and inform the planning and resource allocation process based on the performance of the institution as measured by the College's Key Performance Indicators.
*College Council member