|Verbiage:||Laramie County Community College|
|Font Name:||Palatino Bold|
|Color Information:||Circle: PMS 295 Blue|
|Eagle: PMS 871 Metallic Gold|
|Lettering: PMS 295 Blue|
|Wyoming: PMS 295 Blue|
|Options:||When metallic gold is not available, you may use PMS 110|
|Color Usage:||Two colors when possible.|
|One color options: Solid black, solid blue, solid gold or solid white|
|Internet Color:||Circle: #000080 Blue|
|Eagle: #FFD700 Metallic Gold|
|Lettering: #000080 Blue|
|Two color option||Black and white option|
- Any mark, logo, design, verbiage, wording or abbreviation not explicitly shown or described on the Graphics and Logos Standards page, which is clearly representative of Laramie County Community College, in the college’s judgment, shall also be considered a licensed mark.
- The LCCC logo shall be utilized in its original form except in those extenuating circumstances specifically exempted, in individual cases, by the LCCC Public Relations Department. At all times, the logo must appear in its exact, original proportion as designated in these files. At no time shall the logo’s horizontal and vertical measurement percentages deviate from each other. At all times, a one-quarter-inch white space or void area shall surround the perimeter of the logo. No other logo, graphic or type shall infringe upon this space.
- Websites using the LCCC logo must follow these usage guidelines and link back to the main LCCC home page. Any special requests must be approved by PR.
- The logo shall be either printed in 100% black or the combination of the colors PMS 295 (blue) and PMS 871 (metallic gold - when the metallic gold is available) as specifically designated in the digital files. No other colors or color breaks may be substituted, except with the express permission of the Public Relations Department.
- The logo may REVERSE out of a solid color when that color is no less than 65% equivalent of black.
- In no instances shall the logo be printed over any pattern that obstructs the logo’s legibility or visibility.
- The type shall at all times be used in conjunction with the logo and in proportions dictated by the digital files. In college-wide publications, the LCCC lettering/type shall always appear larger than that of the type used for the division name.
- When the logo appears in conjunction with the logos from other entities, such as a sponsorship situation, the top to bottom height of the TYPE of the LCCC logo shall be at least equal to or greater than — and no less than 65% of — the total height of any other logo, regardless of the width, when that logo is basically HORIZONTAL in nature. When any accompanying logo is basically VERTICAL in nature, the type block of the LCCC logo shall be no less than 35% of the VERTICAL logo’s total height. When an accompanying logo is basically SQUARE in nature, the height of the LCCC logo shall be equal to or no less than 95% of the accompanying logo’s actual width or height whichever is greater.
- Under no circumstances shall the logo appear smaller than a total height of seven-eighths (7/8”) of an inch.
Download a copy of the LCCC Criteria Sheet (pdf).