Apply for Admission
Please allow up to two weeks for the processing of your application. Until then, review the following enrollment steps.
- Apply online by visiting LCCC's Apply Web page.
- Submit all official transcripts (high school and/or college) to LCCC
- All transcripts must be received and evaluated before you will be admitted.
First-Time College Students: Request an official final high school transcript showing the date you graduated from high school or proof of your GED.
Transfer Students: Request official transcripts from all colleges you have attended. Request official final high school transcript showing date of graduation from high school, or proof of your GED.
Please allow up to 72 hours for processing
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online. Allow at least six weeks for your FAFSA to be processed. LCCC’s school code is 009259.
- Apply for scholarships online. Please note to qualify for LCCC scholarships, you must have filed your FAFSA.
- To receive financial aid, you must be a degree-seeking student and all official transcripts must be received. Transcripts must be evaluated before aid will be awarded.
Placement information for English, reading, and math is required to ensure that you take courses that are appropriate to your skill level.
- ACT scores (taken within the last two years) or
- Compass test at LCCC (taken within the last two years) or
- Previous college credit (subject to evaluation by Student Records)
EaglesEye is your student portal and an important way to connect with services at LCCC. Access EaglesEye then click on “What’s My Login ID?” and “Need More Info.” You will be prompted on how to login to EaglesEye. EaglesEye can also be accessed from any webpage on the website by scrolling to the bottom of the page and clicking on "EaglesEye" under Online Tools.
All LCCC correspondence will be through EaglesEye!
Schedule an appointment with your assigned adviser to begin the holistic advising process and register for your first semester of courses. Contact advising on the campus you will be attending:
Cheyenne: 307.778.1214 | Laramie: 307.772.4258