Sometimes you just need to see things with your own two eyes. Come check out the res hall, tour the campus, speak with instructors and stick around for a sporting or cultural event. Oh, and you'll learn about classes and majors too.
Glimpse of your future
Tours are offered at:
- Mondays at 8:30 a.m. and 1 p.m.
- Tuesdays at 1 p.m.
- Wednesdays at 1 p.m.
- Thursdays at 10 a.m.
- Fridays at 9:30 a.m.
(Days/times are subject to change. Please refer to your email confirmation with exact day and time.)
- Tours are subject to availability of meeting space, Admissions Office staff and tour guides.
- Tours are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and are limited to only two groups per month (no more than 40 students per group).
- Groups of 10 or more students must be accompanied by an adult chaperone.
- Tours do not include meals, however, you have the option of bringing your own lunch or money to eat in our dining room.
- Tours are limited to no more than 1.5 hours (general tour) or 3 hours (customized tour).
- Tours must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
- A student ambassador will provide a walking tour of campus highlighting campus facilities and areas of student life.
- If available, an admissions representative will present to the group.
- Tour time is about 1.5 hours.
- This includes the general tour and visit(s) to customized programs. Tour time is about two to three hours.
- Groups have the option of visiting with various departments on campus, if available.
- An information session can be provided by a representative from a particular service area such as Financial Aid, Sage Trio, Disability Support Services and others.
- Groups are limited to no more than three program areas per visit, depending on the age of the group.
- Depending on the number of students in a group and their expected outcome, it may be possible to provide lunch in our dining room.
- Customized tours are not available for K-5th grade.
Group Tour Times
- Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Fridays from 12:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
To schedule a tour for eight or more students, please complete this form.