Every applicant to Laramie County Community College must have sufficient funds to meet his or her educational needs. The International Student Confidential Financial Statement form (pdf) must be included with your application for admission.
The estimated financial cost for one academic year (two semesters) at LCCC is, in U.S. dollars:
- Tuition and fees – $7,028
- Housing and food – $7,679
- Books/supplies – $1,163
- Health insurance plan* – $1,030
- Personal spending money – $2,600
- Total for two semesters – $19,500**
* LCCC does not provide health insurance.
** This amount must be shown in the Confidential Financial Statement.