Ignite 212o @ LCCC!
Get a great start to your college experience! Orientation will connect you with other students, campus resources and the tools needed for your success.
Orientation is mandatory for all degree- and certificate-seeking students. To attend orientation, you must have applied for admission and submitted all official high school and/or college transcripts. LCCC highly recommends that you submit prerequisite placement information (ACT/Compass scores and/or previous college credit) prior to attending orientation, as well.
After you attend orientation and provide placement information, you'll be ready to meet with your academic advisor. To make your advising intake appointment, call advising on the campus at which you will be attending classes:
Cheyenne: 307.778.1214 | Laramie: 307.772.4258
How to Sign Up
Need help logging on to EaglesEye for the first time?
Ignite 212o Dates
- Wednesday, May 13 at 3 p.m.
- Thursday, May 28 at 5:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 12 at 1 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 17 at 5:30 p.m.
- Saturday, July 11 at 10 a.m.
- Thursday, July 23 at 1 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 6 at 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Aug. 12 at 10 a.m.
- Tuesday, Aug. 18 at 3 p.m.
- Monday, Aug. 24 at 5:30 p.m.
Albany County Campus/Laramie Sessions
- Check back for new sessions!
The following orientation sessions will be online beginning in Summer 2015 or Fall 2015. If you're an on-campus and online student, you have the option of completing online orientation. Sign up will close two days before each event. After you have signed up for the event, the LCCC Orientation Team will email or text details on how to access the online session prior to each event.
- Tuesday, May 19 at 6:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, June 2 at 6:30 p.m.