Throughout the year, the LCCC athletics department sponsors soccer, basketball and volleyball camps and tournaments for young adults and community members. Students can check back regularly for camp information.
Bring Your Own Parent Camp
- Date: May 15th
- Grades: Boys and Girls 1-8
- Time: 2:30-4:30 p.m. - Skills Session
- Place: LCCC Gymnasium
- Cost: $25 (Covers one player and one parent)/$35 Late Registration
- Registration Deadline: May 11th
- Registration Form
In this relationship-and-skill building camp, campers will partner up with a parent/guardian who attends camp with them. Each player and parent will learn proper techniques and skill development through partner drills led by LCCC coaches. It's a great opportunity for players and their parents to spend time having fun together on the volleyball court.
Golden Eagle Youth Sports Institute
- Dates: Week 1, June 20-24 - Ages 6-9
- Week 2, June 27-July 1 - Ages 10-12
- Place: All activities will be conducted on the LCCC Campus in Cheyenne
- Cost: $200 full week (lunch is included); $75 morning or afternoon (lunch not included)
- Tuition is refundable if requested by June 13, 2016 for week 1 and June 20 for week 2
- Cost: $100 per child; $70 for each additional family member
The Golden Eagle Youth Sports Institute is a summer camp where young athletes learn safety techniques, and take part in a variety of sports. Participants can customize their experience by choosing from a variety of courses. Instructors include head and assistant coaches from each of the LCCC's intercollegiate sports as well as experienced coaches from the region. The Golden Eagle Youth Sports Institute provides young athletes the perfect opportunity to improve and learn new skills, make new friends, laugh hard and smile a lot!
For more information on the course schedule and to register, please click here.
Elite Skills Volleyball Camp
- Dates: June 10-12
- Grades: 7-12
- Cost: $100 Commuter, $200 Resident Camper (Housing & Meals)
- Registration Deadline: June 6, $120 Late Registration
- Place: LCCC MPR
- Registration Form
- For the Elite Skills Camp Schedule click here
This camp provides the environment for the competitive volleyball player with the desire to improve their skills through high intensity and competitively structured drills. Athletes will receive skill instruction and competitive development from the LCCC coaching staff and student-athletes. This camp is open to the commuters and those who wish to stay on campus for the duration of camp as well. Resident campers will enjoy on-camp meals, on-campus housing and additional down-time activities for the duration of camp.