Earn College Credit in High School
Get a head start building your college transcript while you're still in high school.
This can be achieved by attending Concurrent Enrollment classes in your very own high school and/or by taking Dual Enrollment courses on the LCCC campus.
Why take college classes in high school?
- Increase your self-confidence and your interpersonal skills.
- Improve performance and demonstrate increased maturity levels at work and in the classroom.
- Get a head start on your official college transcript.
- Meet graduation requirements in high school (with your counselor's awareness).
- Explore your favorite subjects at an advanced academic level.
Questions about the process? Reach out to your Admissions Representative:
|High School||Point of Contact|
|Central High School||Alex Barker||ABarker@lccc.wy.edu|
|East High School||tbd||tbd|
|South High School||Alex Barker||ABarker@lccc.wy.edu|
|Triumph High School||Nick Marlin||NMarlin@lccc.wy.edu|
|Laramie High School||Jamie McKim||JMcKim@lccc.wy.edu|
|Whiting High School||Jamie McKim||JMcKim@lccc.wy.edu|
|Pine Bluffs/Burns High School||Alex Barker||ABarker@lccc.wy.edu|
|Home School||Nick Marlin||NMarlin@lccc.wy.edu