The Laramie County Community College rodeo team
competed in the Lamar Rodeo on Oct. 4-6. This was the second-to-last rodeo in the fall for the Central Rocky Mountain Region.
The women’s team recorded a total of 90 points this weekend and finished sixth out of 13 teams. The men’s team had some less-than-favorable draws and did not record any points this weekend. Brandy Brown finished third in the break away with a combined time of 8.9 to lead the Golden Eagles.Top Performers
· Brandy Brown finished third in the break away with a combined time of 8.9.
· Jorry Lammers finished fourth in the barrel racing with a combined time of 36.32.
· Katelyn Ellis finished fourth in the goat tying with a combined time of 16.2.
· Kelsey Knust finished eighth in the goat tying with a combined time of 18.2.
· Cash Merritt and Chris Beyer finished eighth in the team roping with long go time of 7.2.
Up next, the Golden Eagles will be excited to be home for the Shawn Dubie Memorial Rodeo
at the LCCC Arena Oct. 11-13. This is the last rodeo of the fall for the Central Rocky Mountain Region.