Due to the limited number of available student slots per year and the number of interested students, this program has developed an application process for potential students who wish to attend.
- Completed program application (pdf) plus:
• College transcripts and vaccinations
• Copies of current certification(s)
• Copy of current Healthcare Provider CPR card
• 2 EMS-related letters of recommendation
- 2014 applicants will be required to take the entrance examination in Cheyenne. Available dates are Nov. 18, Nov. 19 or Nov. 20, 2013, at 9 a.m. in the Training Center, Room 115. The entrance examination will consist of an EMT-Basic knowledge written exam and one EMS hands on scenario. Successful applicants will be placed on an acceptance list, and the top scores will be considered for entry into the 2014 program.
- Written interview reviewed by the Program Staff and Committee.
The program manager and program staff will review all applications after testing has been completed, and candidates will receive notification by phone and mail of acceptance or declination.
The program committee’s decision is final. The top 16 candidates will be selected for the program. Upon acceptance into the program, candidates will need to submit an LCCC Application for Admission
. Please contact us, leave a detailed message with your mailing address, and an application packet will be mailed to you.