The automotive technology program is designed to prepare students for employment in the automotive industry. The program also offers courses for those who want to upgrade their skills or meet some personal objective of learning about automotive technology.
The nine-month program is designed for full-time students, and the courses are offered in a sequence of blocks. The block varies from three to four weeks in length depending on the number of credits for each course. Classes are held from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. The automotive technology courses are designed to prepare students for the ASE certification exam.
Class size maxes at 20
- Program has been ASE certified for past 15 years
- Option of 9-month certificate or A.A.S. degree
- Excellent reputation within community
- Skills U.S.A. chapter since 2002
- Up-to-date shop with state-of-the-art tools.
- Well trained faculty
- Diversity! Students collaborate with many other students with different goals and backgrounds.