Special Course for Businesses
ENTK 2550 - Civil 3D Drafting
In this accelerated course for busy working professionals, participants learn to solve civil drafting problems by focusing on the effective use of AutoCAD Civil 3D. Lessons contain concepts, principles and exercises to build a background and the fundamentals required to effectively apply AutoCAD Civil 3D to projects.
- Dec. 16-19, 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. with one-hour lunch
- LCCC’s Career and Technology Building, Room 125
- $450 for Wyoming residents and workers (call us for pricing if you live outside Wyoming)
- Seating is limited. Call 307.778.4381 to register.
The engineering technology certificate program is designed to provide students with the necessary skills in drafting technologies and to prepare them for entry-level positions.
- High-tech training through state-of-the-art facilities and technology
- Latest software
- Provides the necessary skills in the drafting/engineering technologies to prepare students for entry-level positions.
Engineering Technology-Drafting and Design