LCCC - Laramie County Community College, Wyoming
Class Schedule & Catalog
Degrees & Programs
Maps & Directions
Testing Centers & Labs
Life @ LCCC
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Private Donor Scholarships
| Ag & Equine Science
Ag & Equine Science Scholarships
All scholarships listed here require applicants to complete the
LCCC Donor Scholarship Application
This application needs to be completed only once per year.
R.C. "Doc" Bishop Scholarship
- available to full-time students enrolled in the Equine Studies program who have maintained a 3.0 GPA. Student must have high school GPA of 3.0.
Robert G. Boyd Excellence in Agriculture Scholarship
- available to full-time students pursuing a degree in agriculture, equine or closely related field. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Ted Burri Memorial Scholarship
- available to Laramie County high school graduates entering LCCC as traditional full-time students, pursuing a course of study in Horse Management or a vocational trade. Minimum GPA of 2.5 is required.
Mark Carson Family Endowment
- available to full-time Agriculture or Education students. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA. Preference will be given to Wyoming or Nebraska students.
Pam and Mike DeMartin Family Scholarship
- available to Equine or Engineering/Engineering Tech Majors. Student must be a Wyoming resident maintaining a minimum 2.5 grade point average. Financial need is a factor.
Brian Dowdy Scholarship
- available to students enrolled full-time in an Agriculture program. Primary consideration given to financial need, character and worthiness; secondary consideration to scholastic ability.
Eleanor “Ellie” W. Field “In Focus” Memorial
- Available to students majoring in mass media, multi media or equine science. Students shall attend classes on the Cheyenne main campus and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
Ken and Norma Jean Fogg Scholarship
- available to Equine or Agriculture majors maintaining a minimum 2.5 grade point average. Student must be a Wyoming resident. Financial need is a factor.
Hell on Wheels Rodeo Scholarship
- available to full-time LCCC students who will be participating on the rodeo team. Must be a resident of Wyoming, Colorado or Nebraska. Must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Trevor Jordan Memorial
- available to LCCC students majoring in Agriculture or Agriculture-related studies. Must be enrolled for at least six credit hours with a 2.5 GPA.
Morris D. Kemper Scholarship
- available to LCCC students enrolled in studies related to Architecture, Art, Engineering or Horse Management. Financial need is a factor.
King Ranch Company, Limited Partnership Scholarship
- available to Wyoming residents pursuing a degree in Agriculture.
Jeff Lundberg Memorial Scholarship
- available to students pursuing a degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness Technology, Agriculture Production Technology or Equine studies and who has served as an FFA Officer. Student must be a Wyoming resident and shall maintain a cumulative 2.75 GPA.
Ira Trotter Scholarship Grants
- available to students enrolled in Agriculture.
Larry and Sheila Vossler Memorial Scholarship
- available to full-time or part-time students enrolled in Horse Management. Students must be Wyoming residents. Must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
J.P. Whipp Memorial Scholarship
- available to Wyoming residents pursuing a degree in Agriculture with a 2.5 GPA.
Washakie County CowBelles' Continuing Education Scholarship
- available to Washakie County residents. Students must demonstrate financial need and have a declared major in an Agricultural field. Students shall maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
Wolfe Family Scholarship
- available to full-time student enrolled in the Equine program for one semester. Student shall maintain a 2.5 GPA.
Wyoming Paint Horse Club Scholarship
- available to full-time students majoring in Horse Management or Equine related field. The student must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
The following scholarships also require an additional application:
Arizona National Livestock Show Scholarship
available to undergraduate college and university students who have demonstrated an interest in agriculture.
Paul Bruegman Memorial Scholarship
- available to students majoring in Horse Management or active members of the LCCC rodeo team. Student must successfully complete 12 credit hours with a 2.5 GPA in the fall to receive the scholarship in the spring. Student must be taking classes on the Cheyenne main campus.
Sherri Gilkerson Memorial Scholarshi
- available to students majoring in Horse Management or participants of the LCCC Rodeo team. Students must be attending LCCC as full-time students. Preference will be given to Niobrara County Students and students from Lance Creek, WY.
National Western Stock Show Scholarship
- available to freshman students majoring in Agri-business. History of participation in the National Western Stock Show and Rodeo, such as showing an animal, being a member of a judging team or being a participant in a 4-H or FFA National Western approved project such as Ranchland.
Wyoming Brand Inspectors Association Scholarship
- available to students who are graduates of an accredited Wyoming high school with a minimum 2.5 GPA and studying an agriculture-related academic program.
The Wyoming Crop Improvement Association Scholarship
- available to students majoring in the field of Agronomy or related plant science field, who are entering their Junior or Senior year of study at a four year college or university. Applicant must be a graduate of a Wyoming high school.
Ag & Equine Science:
Student Services Building, Room 106
Map & Directions
Degrees & Programs
Maps & Directions
News & Events
Join the conversation
©2013 Laramie County Community College
1400 E. College Drive
Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007 | 800.522.2993
News & Events