Business & Entrepreneurship
This application needs to be completed only once per year.
- Jerry and Nancy Crader Business Scholarship - available to a business-related student who has demonstrated financial need.
- Enterprise Business Scholarship Endowment - available to full-time students attending classes on LCCC main campus, LCCC Eastern Laramie County campus or Warren Air Force Base. Student must be majoring in Business Administration or Business Management.
- Vern and Elsie Helmer Memorial - available to Wyoming residents pursuing a degree in Business or Technology. Students must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Express Personnel Services - Available to residents of Laramie County attending LCCC as full-time students. Must have completed more than 12 credit hours and be in the medical field or a business major. Student must maintain a 2.5 GPA and be a single parent.
- Mohamed and Fatma Business and Career Scholarship - available to non-resident student attending the main Cheyenne campus. Students shall be majoring in Business or a Career Program (Auto Body Repair, Diesel Technology, or Automotive Technology). Financial need is a consideration.
- Gail Chaimson Horst Memorial - Available to full or part-time students maintaining a 2.8 GPA. Financial need is a factor.
- John and Jane Glode Scholarship - Available to students pursuing a degree in Engineering, Education, or Business Entrepreneurship. Students shall have and maintain a 3.5 GPA.
- Richard T. O’Gara Economics Scholarship - Available to students attending the main Cheyenne campus as full-time students. Students must have completed between 13 and 30 credits prior to receiving this scholarship. Students must have a declared major in Economics and maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- John Ostlund Entrepreneurial Scholarship - - available to Wyoming student in the second year of the Business Management - Entrepreneurship program. Must maintain a 2.75 GPA.
- The Property Exchange Scholarship Fund - available to Laramie County residents attending classes on the main Cheyenne campus who are majoring in Business, Finance, or Entrepreneurship. Preference will be given to a dependent of an associate/employee of The Property Exchange. Student must have and maintain a cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- P.S. Cook Scholarship - available to Mid-Management, Business Administration and Marketing Education students. Must have completed 12 credits in major.
- Ed Rabou Memorial Scholarship - available to students pursuing a degree in business. Student must have and maintain a cumulative GPA of 2.5.
- Ron and Julie Rabou Family Scholarship - available to full-time or part-time students enrolled in Education. Students must be non-traditional and be Wyoming residents. Must maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Joe Robbie Foundation Scholarship
- - Preference will be given to a minority student. Second preference will be given to a student majoring in business or entrepreneurship. Students must have a cumulative 3.0 GPA. Financial need is a factor.
- Kathryn S. Smith Scholarship - Available to students attending classes on the main Cheyenne campus and pursuing a degree in a business related field. Students shall maintain a 2.5 GPA. Preference will be given to a single parent. Preference will also be give to Wyoming residents.
- Southeastern Wyoming Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors Scholarship - Available to Wyoming residents who’s intent is to study business with an interest in insurance or financial services. Students shall be enrolled as full-time students having completed at least 24 credit hours with a minimum 3.0 GPA. Preference will be given to a member or member’s dependent of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors.
- Tyrrell-Doyle Chevrolet Honda Scholarship - available to Wyoming residents who are enrolled in a degree plan through the Business Divison. Students must have full-time status and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. Financial need is a factor. Preference will be give to students who are Veterans or single parents.
- Yelton/Lewis Family Scholarship - preference will be given to students enrolled in the following degree order: a.) Business b.) Nursing c.) Agriculture. Preference will be given to students taking classes at the Albany County Campus. Student shall maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. Financial need is a factor.
The following scholarships also require an additional application.