UW Transfer Scholarships

All scholarships listed here require applicants to complete the LCCC Donor Scholarship Application.

This application needs to be completed only once per year.

The following scholarships also require an additional application.

  • Laramie County Retired Education Personnel Scholarship (pdf) - Available to residents of Laramie County enrolled in and currently attending LCCC. Students must be planning to attend UW as an education major in the fall. Students must possess a minimum 3.0 GPA.
  • The Griffin Foundation Scholarship (pdf) - Available to qualified applicants who have an associate degree or at least sixty academic hours from a junior or community college and are seeking to complete a baccalaureate degree. These scholarships can be used only at Colorado State University (Fort Collins Campus), the University of Northern Colorado, or the University of Wyoming (Laramie Campus).


Adobe Readerdownload  adobe reader