All scholarships listed here require applicants to complete the LCCC Donor Scholarship Application.
This application needs to be completed only once per year.
- John and Esther Clay Watercolor Workshop Scholarship - available to LCCC students majoring in Art. Must be a Wyoming resident maintaining a 2.5 GPA. Student must show promise in watercolor medium.
- Denise and Randy Fetzer Scholarship - available to non-traditional students majoring in any Arts and Humanities program of study. Preference will be given to first generation students. Students must have and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Diane Kaysen's "Incite the Muse" Art Scholarship - available to Wyoming residents majoring in Art. Students must maintain a minimum 2.5 GPA.
- Morris D. Kemper Scholarship - available to LCCC students enrolled in studies related to Architecture, Art, Engineering or Horse Management. Financial need is a factor.
The following scholarships also require an additional application.
- Herbert Parker and Hazel Parker Miller Memorial Scholarship (pdf) - Available to students pursing a degree in Fine Arts. Students must be Wyoming residents and must have and maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA. Financial need is a factor.