All scholarships listed here require applicants to complete the LCCC Donor Scholarship Application.
This application needs to be completed only once per year.
- Buzz Davis – Laramie County Silent-Witness Crime Stoppers Scholarship - Available to Laramie County residents attending LCCC as a full-time student. Student shall be enrolled in the Criminal Justice program. The student shall maintain a minimum 2.5 grade point average.
- Fraternal Order of Police - Available to residents of Platte, Albany, Laramie or Goshen counties who are majoring in Criminal Justice. Students shall possess and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA. Children of FOP members are also eligible to receive this scholarship.
- John A. Lang Memorial Scholarship - Available to Wyoming residents majoring in criminal justice. Students must possess and maintain a minimum 2.0 GPA.
- Laramie County Peace Officer’s Association/Brandan Wilkins Memorial Scholarship - Available to Laramie County students who will be attending school as full-time students. Students will possess and maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA. Preference will be given to students majoring in Criminal Justice or related fields. Members of Laramie County Peace Officer’s Association may major in any subject.
- George Woolsey Memorial Scholarship - Available to Wyoming residents who are attending LCCC as full-time students. Students must maintain a minimum 2.75 GPA. Preference will be given to a student enrolled in courses leading to a criminal justice degree. Student shall be attending classes on the main Cheyenne Campus.
The following scholarships also require an additional application.
- Wyoming Peace Officers Association Scholarship (pdf) - Available to 1.) A dependent of an active, lifetime or deceased lifetime member of Wyoming Peace Officers Association. Students must enroll in and complete at least 12 credit hours with a 2.0 GPA. 2.) Any Wyoming resident enrolled in a law enforcement program. Students must enroll in and complete at least 12 credit hours with a 2.0 GPA. 3.) Any active or retired Wyoming law enforcement officer enrolled in a law enforcement major. 4.) Any pre-service student who has successfully completed a peace officer basic course or detention officer basic course offered by the Wyoming Law Enforcement Academy.