All scholarships listed here require applicants to complete the LCCC Donor Scholarship Application.
This application needs to be completed only once per year.
- Andrea C. Easton Memorial Dental Hygienist Scholarship - available to students attending the LCCC main campus as full-time students. Student must be accepted into the Dental Hygiene program. Financial need is a factor.
- Bill and Kathryn Ennis Motivational Scholarship - available to students enrolled in the LCCC Dental Hygiene program.
- Christopher Foianini Memorial Scholarship - available to Wyoming residents pursuing a degree in dental hygiene. Student must be a full-time student attending classes on the main Cheyenne campus. Financial need is a factor.
- Southeast Wyoming District Dental Society Scholarship - available to full-time Dental Hygiene students in their third semester as a dental hygiene student.
The following scholarships also require an additional application.
- Delta Dental Pan of Wyoming- Dental Hygiene Scholarship(pdf) - available to Wyoming resident entering the third semester of the Dental Hygiene Program who has a demonstrated financial need.
- Southeast Wyoming District Dental Society Scholarship (pdf) - Available to full-time Laramie County Community College students who maintain a 2.0 grade point average while attending LCCC (submit a current transcript), are high school graduates, and have been accepted into, enrolled in and completed 12 credit hours in the Dental Hygiene program.
- Wyoming Dental Association Scholarship(pdf) - available to third semester Dental Hygiene student maintaining a 2.5 GPA.