All scholarships listed here require applicants to complete the LCCC Donor Scholarship Application.
This application needs to be completed only once per year.
- Bohlen Family Scholarship - The intent of the donor that this scholarship would reward a student who is truly dedicated to early childhood education with intent to pursue Montessori training and teach in a Montessori school. Student shall maintain a 2.5 grade point average.
- Robert G. and Rogene Boyd Education - Student shall be majoring in education. The student shall have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or above.
- John and Jane Glode Scholarship - Available to students pursuing a degree in Engineering, Education, or Business Entrepreneurship. Students shall have and maintain a 3.5 GPA.
- Connie and Jim Johns Scholarship - Available to Wyoming residents attending LCCC as a full-time student. Student must maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Helen G. Miller Memorial - Available to residents of Wyoming studying in the field of education. Students must maintain a 2.5 GPA.
- Schrag Family Scholarship - Preference will be given to a female student majoring in Math or Education. Student must me a Wyoming resident maintaining a minimum 3.0 grade point average. Preference will be given to a Laramie County resident taking classes on the Cheyenne Campus. Financial need is a factor.