This application needs to be completed only once per year.
- Pam and Mike DeMartin Family Scholarship - Available to Equine or Engineering/Engineering Tech Majors. Student must be a Wyoming
resident maintaining a minimum 2.5 grade point average. Financial need is a factor.
- Dennis A. Gatchell Engineering Scholarship - Available to Wyoming residents attending LCCC as full-time students. Students must
be majoring in an Engineering related field. Preference will be given to a single
- Willard Given, P.E., Engineering Scholarship - Available to Wyoming residents who have a declared major in Engineering. Financial
need is a factor.
- John and Jane Glode Scholarship - Available to students pursuing a degree in Engineering, Education, or Business Entrepreneurship.
Students shall have and maintain a 3.5 GPA.
- Thomas E. Kilty Engineering/Physics Scholarship - Available to students who have completed Physics 1310/1320 or any engineering course
at the 2xxx level. Students have completed the course with a 3.0 GPA. Financial need
is a factor.
The following scholarships also require an additional application.
- Cheyenne Engineers Club Scholarship (pdf) - Student shall be a graduate of a Laramie County high school. The student shall
attend LCCC as a full-time student. Preference will be given to a sophomore student
majoring in Engineering.
- Southeast Wyoming Builders Association Scholarship (pdf) - Available legal residents of Laramie County. Students must be a current senior
student at a Laramie County High School; or be a graduate of a High School; or have
a G.E.D. Must have a cumulative high school grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or better
on a 4.0 scale. Course of study must directly relate to the Building and Construction
Industry (i.e. Engineering, Architecture, Surveying, Construction Technology, Business,
Accounting, Finance and Landscaping). Have significantly contributed to his or her
school or community by way of involvement in extra-curricular activities, including,
but not limited to: service clubs or organizations, honor societies, choir, orchestra,
band, athletics, speech or debate teams, fine or performing arts, Scouts, FFA, and