Payment Due Date
Payment for Summer 2013 tuition, fees, room and board for is due June 3, 2013.
After June 3, 2013, payment in full is due at time of registration. If payment is not received by the due date, students risk being dropped from their course(s) for non-payment and may only re-enroll if space is available.
- Students receiving third party tuition assistance (TA) should contact the third party billing office (307.432.1690) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status.
- Active duty USAF students receiving 100% tuition assistance must contact the LCCC Outreach Office on FE Warren AFB (307.773.2113) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status and receive TA paperwork submittal instructions. If you intend to register for a late-starting class (after June 3, 2013), please contact the LCCC Outreach Office now as well.
- All other military-affiliated students should contact the third party billing office (307.432.1690) at time of registration to advise LCCC of tuition assistance status.
How to Make a Payment
Payments can be made by cash, check (foreign checks are not accepted), money order, cashier check, U.S. traveler's check, or credit card in person at all locations or online through the full payment option in Eagles Eye (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover). American Express payments are available only through Nelnet “My Deferred Payment Plan” option in Eagles Eye.
To pay in full in person:
- Go to the cashier in the Administration Building or the Administrative Office on the Albany County Campus.
- Pay with cash, check or credit card (Discover, MasterCard and Visa).
To pay in full online:
- Log in to EaglesEye.
- Click the Student tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click "Pay My Tuition" located in the left navigation.
To pay via a payment plan:
Students may pay their tuition and fees through LCCC’s automatic payment plan
, an easy, convenient and interest-free alternative for payment of tuition and fees. Students must pay a nonrefundable $25 processing fee and agree to automated withdrawal payments to participate.
To pay via U.S. Postal Service (do not send cash):
Laramie County Community College
Attn: Accounting Services
1400 East College Drive
Cheyenne, WY 82007
Students with unpaid balances on June 10, 2013, will be dropped from all classes, checked out of campus housing and have their meal plans canceled.
- Exceptions for students NOT to be dropped are students who have:
- Set up a Deferred Payment Plan
- Been awarded student financial aid
- Submitted the required paperwork for third party tuition payments (overseas combat, Guard tuition, etc.)
- If financial aid does not cover all tuition costs, the remainder is owed by the Final Payment Deadline of the semester.
- Any students with an outstanding balance will be prevented from registering for classes, receiving transcripts, etc.
- Registration for any future semesters will be blocked until unpaid balance is paid in full.
- Accounts unpaid after the end of the semester may be sent to an outside collection agency.
Note: Students with outstanding balance after the payment date may be withdrawn for nonpayment. However, nonpayment does not necessarily constitute a withdrawal. If you decide to withdraw from your classes, it is your responsibility to initiate a withdrawal or confirm that you have been withdrawn for nonpayment to ensure that your bill and your academic record reflect your intentions.