Cap/Gown Ordering and Pickup
- Personalized announcement packages may be purchased at www.CBgrad.com or by phone at 800.433.0296.
- A limited number of standard announcements will be available for approximately $12.50 per package of 10 from the LCCC Bookstore. Methods of payment include cash, check or credit card. Contact the LCCC Bookstore with questions.
The commencement ceremony will be held at 7 p.m. Saturday, May 11 at the Storey Gymnasium, 2810 House Ave. We will not hold a practice; however, detailed instructions will be given to you when you pick up your cap and gown. Students should plan to arrive by 5:45 p.m. The ceremony will be streamed live at http://wingspan.lccc.wy.edu.
Storey Gymnasium is big enough to accommodate all of our graduates and their families and friends. Tickets are not necessary, but guests are encouraged to arrive early in order to pick a seat.
Albany County Campus
- All ACC students participating in graduation must have a royal blue cap and gown ordered through the ACC Bookstore by March 27, 2013; no exceptions.
- You may place your order at the ACC Bookstore, Mondays and Tuesdays 11a.m.-5 p.m., Wednesdays and Thursdays 9 a.m.-3 p.m. and Fridays 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Contact the ACC Bookstore at 307.772.1667 with questions.
- The cost for the cap and gown is $32.95. Payment is due when you pick your order up.
- Cap and gown pickup will be at the ACC Bookstore from April 22-May 10 during regular business hours.
- Announcements orders may be placed through the ACC Bookstore.
- These are souvenir gowns and do not have to be returned.
- For general questions about commencement, please contact Campus Living and Learning at email@example.com, 307.778.1108, CCC 138.
- For questions regarding cap and gown ordering or pickup, please contact the LCCC Bookstore at 307.778.1114 or the ACC Bookstore at 307.772.1667.
- For questions regarding the graduation application process, please contact Student Records at 307.778.1107.