Registration for summer and fall semesters begins April 9. Students may register up until classes begin but are encouraged to sign up early as many classes fill quickly.
In order to register for classes, students must:
- Apply for admission.
- Submit ACT or COMPASS test scores.
- Submit official high school and college transcripts.
- Log in to EaglesEye.
To log in to EaglesEye for the first time, your username is your first name and last name (no spaces), i.e. marysmith. Your password is your date of birth (MMDDYY), i.e. if your birthday is March 15, 1989, your password is 031589. If you are having trouble logging in, please call the Help Desk at 307.778.HELP (4357).
- Click the Student tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click on Register for My Classes located in the left navigation.
- Follow the prompts to search and register for classes.
- Print a copy of your schedule and check your EaglesEye e-mail (located in the top left corner) for important information about your registration.
All registered? Find out how to make your payments via the Cashier's Office/Accounts Receivable Office.