Safety and Security
Campus Safety works around the clock 365 days a year on the Cheyenne campus to enforce campus regulations, campus traffic and parking rules, provide emergency first aid care, and monitor public safety. Officers work with the Laramie County Sheriff’s Department regarding any criminal activity that may occur on campus. Find out more ...
LCCC asks the public and campus community to be vigilant about suspicious behavior around campus and in our parking lots. Please contact Campus Safety to report crimes, criminal actions or other emergencies.
Note: Campus Safety highly recommends that two motorcycles park in the same space. It is permissible and no tickets will be issued.
Campus Safety Features at LCCC
- Text alerts for students and employees for emergencies or bad weather. Log in to EaglesEye and click My EaglesEye Alert at the top of the page to sign up.
- Emergency call boxes around campus
- Safety escorts for anyone walking to their vehicles or across campus (as requested)
- Surveillance cameras in buildings
- Electronic access to residence halls only via key card
- Safety officers working 24/7
- Emergency procedures flip chart in every office (911 protocol, fire, bomb threats, intruders, hazardous materials, etc.)
- Crisis communications plan