For Workforce & Community Members
Welcome! Whether you are one of our hundreds of current business partners or are a community member looking to benefit from our services, the division of Outreach & Workforce Development is happy to help you.
We strive to build a stronger workforce and community for our region through outreach, continuing education, professional and workforce training, academic refreshers, personal interest classes and facility rentals.
The programs, courses and services we offer include:
- Adult Education (via the Adult Career Education System )
- High school programs (concurrent enrollment, diploma program, etc.)
- Life Enrichment (SEEK, personal enrichment courses, etc.)
- Outreach Education (Eastern Laramie County and F.E. Warren Air Force Base)
- Skills Assessments (WorkKeys, Career Readiness Certificates, Myers-Briggs, etc.)
- Workforce & Professional Development (leadership, computer software, OSHA, workplace Spanish, etc.)
- Facility rentals
Please visit our links to the left to learn more. Or contact us with any questions.
Sales 101 - Boot Camp
Build the best possible sales force to support your company and give you and your team the competitive edge! Eight classes, Thursdays, 5:30-7 p.m. Dinner and materials are included. Choose one class or attend the entire series!