- Most trainings can be completed in six months or less
- Qualified individuals may receive financial support
- Many classes available online and in evenings
A.C.T. Now! programs
- Certified Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Pharmacy Technician
- Petroleum Process Technology - "B" Operators
- Process Technology II/Instrumentation - Spring/Summer 2015
- Industrial Occupational Safety - Spring/Summer 2015
- Professional Medical Billers/Coders Refresher
- Computer Technician/Network Administration
- Health Services
- Health Information Technology and Management
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Dental Hygiene
- Surgical Technician
- Registered Nurse
- Nurse Educator - Current nurses call for information about the June 19, 2015 class.
Students can visit Course Start Dates to see application deadlines and when classes start.
Application for credited courses
- Students must apply to LCCC and receive a student ID. Students with questions can contact admissions at 307.778.1212.
- Students must apply for Federal Application for Financial Student Aid (FAFSA), regardless of their eligibility to receive aid. The FAFSA also requires s student to obtain a PIN.
- Students can also visit LCCC's Scholarships page and Allied Health Scholarships page for additional information.