Achieve Career Training (A.C.T. Now!) with industry recognize credentials, such as national certifications, through Laramie County Community College. Students can obtain career training in high-demand occupations in medical, information technology, advance manufacturing, education or business/finance. Students can attend one of the information sessions to get started on their application process.
- Most trainings can be completed in six months or less.
- *Qualified individuals may receive financial support.
Medical, Advance Manufacturing, Education, Information Technology and Business/Finance Courses
- Certified Medical Assistant (Summer 2017 Class—Apply by June 15, 2017)
- Dental Assistant (Summer 2017 Class—Apply by June 15, 2017)
- Pharmacy Technician (Summer 2017 Class—Apply by June 30, 2017)
Call 307.772.7351 or email for information and registration.
Students can visit Course Start Dates to see application deadlines and when classes start.
CFDA #17.268 and Federal Award #HG-30137-17-60-A-56. The America's Promise grant is federal funded through the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administrations (ETA) under contract with Sheridan College and sub-recipients Casper College, Laramie County Community College and Montana University to provide career pathways through Educating Toward Economic Diversity Partnership (ETEDP) as a H-1B Job Training Grant.