We are proud to now offer online registration!
Summer Educational Experience for Kids (SEEK) is a unique summer experience designed to challenge our young people. Its goal is to stimulate creativity through hands-on programs and activities in arts and sciences for students ages 5-12. Classes are designed for specific age groups. SEEK is open to all children who wish to discover and develop their talents!
- June 17-21, 2013
(register April 9-June 7)
- July 15-19, 2013
(register April 9-July 3)
- Morning and afternoon sessions, 9:30 a.m.-noon and 1-3:30 p.m.
- LCCC's Cheyenne campus
- $65 per student/per class
- Open to kids ages 5-12
Registration begins April 9, 2013. You may register online, by phone or in person.
- Click Register and Pay for Classes near the right-hand side of the screen.
- From the Class Topics dropdown menu, choose Summer Ed Experience for Kids and then click Submit.
- Check the classes for which you wish to register and then click Submit (scroll to the bottom of the page).
- Fill out your registration form and click Submit. Please fill in your child's information in these fields.
- Register by phone: 307.778.1236, 307.778.1322 or 307.778.1134 (Visa, Mastercard or Discover payments only)
- Register in person: Center for Conferences and Institutes (cash, check or credit card)
After receiving confirmation regarding your registration, please fill out this consent form
(pdf) and either fax (307.778.1269) or mail (Life Enrichment, 1400 E. College Drive, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82007).
Things to Note
- Classes fill up quickly, so register early.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Tuition is refundable if class is dropped by June 7 (June session) or July 3 (July session).
- All-day students need sack lunches, and no refrigerators or microwaves will be available.